Search Minecraft Xbox 360

Thursday, December 13, 2012

TAKING PICTURES FOR TOP XBOX BUILDS!


I would like to post a picture of your builds on this blogger! send your pictures to lmrichxbla@gmail.com


-RULES-

1. Has to be your build, I understand that I can't really tell whose build is real or not but please be truthful to your pictures.
2. You have to send a picture to the email above and a description of how long it took etc... details about your build
3. On the same email post your First name not last, you can put your Xbox gamer tag if you would like!!!


Since this is the first post im taking photos for there will most likely be no deadline... Depending on if i actully get pictures from you guys, Once i get my xbox i will be able to play with you and show of my opinion!!! 


Have a Happy Holidays
-LmrichXBLA

No comments:

Post a Comment